Regular website maintenance is important to keep a site fresh and working well.
There are quite a range of activities we can carry out that will help your website:
- Backups of files and database – stored securely.
- Updates of applications, plugins and frameworks.
- Changes to content – edits, additions and deletions.
- Fixing broken links and other technical problems.
- Analysis of analytics reports to see how people are using the site.
- Using Google Webmaster tools to check that the site is being found.
- Creation and delivery of email marketing, including follow up reports.
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) integration to share and engage.
Just like a garden, regular maintenance of a website keeps it under control and will let it bloom.
Whether you are looking for a new website, or have an existing website that is past its best we can help.
How much does help cost?
Ideal for occasional tasks.
Let us know what you need doing and we will complete the work, time how long it takes and then send you a bill!
£50 an hour
If you want us to do a few set tasks each month then a monthly scheme is ideal.
- Light Help (3 – 5 hours a month) – £40 an hour.
- Regular Help (6 – 10 hours a month) – £37.50 an hour
- Loads of Help (over 11 hours a month) – £35 an hour
Invoiced at the start of each month. Three Month Minimum Contract.